Whole Home Renovations
Transform your home with a professional renovation.
At Rammik, our experience with whole home renovations will help you bring your renovation dreams to life.
Whole home renovations can range from a refresh to a complete remodel. You can update the cosmetic features of your home like the flooring, trim, paint, bathrooms, and kitchens or you can remove or add walls to transform your living space. Often, a whole home renovation is a combination of both.
We Take Care of Your Home
While working in your home, you can rest assured that our team will be careful and conscientious. Any unforeseen circumstances will be communicated to you, and no changes or extra charges will ever be made until you approve them.
We will work meticulously through the planning process and will be there for you every step of the way to ensure you’re making informed decisions about your project.
At Rammik, we are committed to helping you achieve the stunning results you expect.
A typical whole home renovation involves modernizing the interior. For example:
- Installation of new windows and exterior doors for improved energy efficiency.
- The removal or relocation of walls to alter the floor plan of your home and make it more conducive for your lifestyle and your family’s needs.
- Electrical upgrades, including functional lighting and switching plans, three-way switching, dimmers, and task lighting.
- Upgrading your home’s insulation to improve energy efficiency and reduce your energy bills.
Is your home putting its best face forward? Your home’s exterior is equally important in the whole home renovation process.
An exterior renovation can include:
- Creating a new roof line
- Adding new exterior finishes and accents
- Installing new lighting
- Adding a covered front porch
- And more
Our Design & Build Process
At Rammik, we recognize that every project and client is unique, and we consider every project distinctive. We are expansive in our offerings and we will take the time to meet with you to determine exactly what you are looking for in a renovation. Our team will create unique designs and meticulously plan to ensure that your renovation fits your needs and desires.
When you work with Rammik, whether it’s a whole home renovation or a single room, you can expect the following:
1a. Introductory Meeting
- You will conveniently, and virtually, meet with Mark Hofstee, President of Rammik, to discuss your project.
1b. Initial On-Site Consultation
- Measure the project area
- Discuss your wants, wishes and dreams for the project
- Review the practical considerations for the project, including feasibility
- Assess timelines and project scope
- Overview Rammik’s process for successful renovation completion
2. Second Consultation
- Present the initial scope of your project
- Present the preliminary budget of your project; a rough estimate of the project cost based on our initial consultation
- Discuss any new ideas since our first meeting
- Sign the Design Estimate Agreement, or part ways as friends
3. Conceptual Design Phase
- Our design team will create conceptual designs including cabinetry, if applicable, and will help you select all of the finish materials
- Meet on-site with our trusted subtrades who can provide extra insight into your renovation project
- Provide a draft contract, an in-depth scope of work, and a revised estimate
4. Build Preparation
- Prepare and sign the final construction documents, including the renovation agreement outlining the cost and payment terms, the final designs, and any other specific details of the renovation
- Finalize the permit designs and submit the application for a building permit
5. Build Phase
- Outline project start date and renovation schedule
- Client renovation preparation begins (i.e. removing the contents of the space to be renovated)
- Introduce the Rammik team members on the project and perform a walkthrough
- Construction begins: we will communicate with you regularly and keep you informed
- We will ensure that a clean worksite is maintained throughout the renovation process
- Final walkthrough when the renovation is finished
6. After-Project Completion/After-Care
- We guarantee our work for two years after substantial completion of the project
- We will provide service work within this time frame if any issues arise