Get the beautiful, functional bathroom that you’ve always wanted.
Update your bathroom and transform it into a relaxing oasis. Whatever your bathroom renovation needs, we can help.
Any room that you spend a lot of time in needs to be functional and comfortable, and your bathroom is no different. Whether you long for spa-like luxury or modern beauty, Rammik can renovate your bathroom to fit your needs.
A renovated bathroom can be reconfigured not just to look beautiful, but for enhanced functionality as well.
When undertaking a bathroom renovation, we’ll help you consider some of the following features:
- Updating bathtubs or removing bathtubs to make room for larger, glass-enclosed custom showers with multiple shower heads and custom niches
- Adding blocking for grab bars or future grab bars so you can grow older in your home
- Electric radiant in-floor heating
- Water-efficient comfort height toilets
- Comfort height vanities with improved storage options
- Quartz countertops with undermount sinks for a streamlined look
- Updated and energy-efficient lighting
- Adding exhaust fans operated by timers
Our Design & Build Process
At Rammik, we recognize that every project and client is unique, and we consider every project distinctive. We are expansive in our offerings and we will take the time to meet with you to determine exactly what you are looking for in a renovation. Our team will create unique designs and meticulously plan to ensure that your renovation fits your needs and desires.
When you work with Rammik, whether it’s a whole home renovation or a single room, you can expect the following:
- View the project area
- Discuss renovation ideas and project goals
- Discuss your lifestyle needs, wants, wishes, and dreams for the project
- Review the overall feasibility of the renovation
- Review and assess any budget restrictions or limitations
- Present the initial scope of your project
- Present the preliminary budget of your project; a rough estimate of the project cost based on our initial consultation
- Discuss any new ideas since our first meeting
- Sign the Design Estimate Agreement, or part ways as friends
Conceptual Design Phase
- Our design team will create conceptual designs including cabinetry, if applicable, and will help you select all of the finish materials
- Meet on-site with our trusted subtrades who can provide extra insight into your renovation project
- Provide a draft contract, an in-depth scope of work, and a revised estimate
- Prepare and sign the final construction documents, including the renovation agreement outlining the cost and payment terms, the final designs, and any other specific details of the renovation
- Finalize the permit designs and submit the application for a building permit
- Outline project start date and renovation schedule
- Client renovation preparation begins (i.e. removing the contents of the space to be renovated)
- Introduce the Rammik team members on the project and perform a walkthrough
- Construction begins: we will communicate with you regularly and keep you informed
- We will ensure that a clean worksite is maintained throughout the renovation process
- Final walkthrough when the renovation is finished
- We guarantee our work for two years after substantial completion of the project
- We will provide service work within this time frame if any issues arise