Careers At Rammik Construction
We work together to create beautiful spaces
that improve lives.
Join our team.
Excellent High Quality Experiences
While we love the mess, dust and dirt of demo day, we don’t accept sloppy. We believe in the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of the renovation process including our relationships with clients, trade partners, suppliers and employees. We respect family time for everyone, so we only work Monday to Friday.
Why join the Rammik team?
For 28 years (since 1994) we’ve loved renovating to create beautiful and functional spaces for homeowners in Guelph and the surrounding areas. We do this through expert designs and careful planning. You’ll find us building additions, doing interior remodeling and renovations (bathrooms, kitchens, whole homes, basements), out-buildings and exterior renovations. We’re scheduling projects into 2023 due to the hard work of our team and we’d like to have you join us.
Careers at Rammik
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Shift Hours: Monday to Friday
Competitive compensation depending on skills.
- Representing Rammik’s image on project sites including having integrity and a positive attitude.
- Building an excellent rapport with clients, sub-trades and suppliers.
- Partnering with other Rammik staff to efficiently and attentively complete renovation projects from initial site set up to handing the keys back to the client.
- Reading and comprehending designs and scopes of work.
- Completing demolition, framing, insulating, drywall boarding and taping, painting and finish carpentry.
- Ordering, arranging delivery, picking up building materials and accurately managing related paperwork.
- Carry out duties independently, in the absence of the site supervisor.
- Providing instruction to and supervising junior employees.
- Working safely as part of a team.
- Maintaining tidy jobsites.
- Verbally communicating effectively with site supervisors, production manager, sales manager other employees and using communication tools such as What’s App, Outlook and production software.
- A Working at Heights certificate.
- A full G license with reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to complete physical labour throughout the workday including lifting, hauling, carrying, kneeling, standing.
- Personal safety equipment including CSA approved footwear, hearing and eye protection, respirator.
- Basic hand tools and pouch.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in the basics of residential renovations.
- Licensed carpentry certificate is an asset.
- Familiarity with other aspects of residential construction such as excavation and foundations, roofing, exterior finishes, flooring, tile, mechanicals, etc. would be an asset.
What the successful candidate will receive:
- The camaraderie of a skilled team
- Pride in your work
- A company phone
- Use of a company vehicle
- Use of company tools
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement as we grow
Although we’d love to reach out to everyone who applies, only those selected for the next step will be contacted.